Monday, April 21, 2008

Adidas

Wish List:
Adidas Superstar 1. Ah, the all-so-popular superstar. This is the 1st superstar. Too bad I have superstar 2 already bcoz if not, I would buy this one instead. superstar 2 has fatter tounge, one thing that I kind of hate (I dun like Nike SB, dunk, etc. also because of this fat tounge thing). This shoe has thin tounge with gold wordings. Quite nice though I dun like the front part. Not so sleek IMO.


Adidas Stan Smith 2. Stan Smith is the cleaner lineup of Adidas. I think this is the second simplest adidas after gazelle OP white. The usual famous 3-stripes have been removed, only the perforations remain for air-ventilation. I love the black accents they add and the black sole. Another series, stan smith K, has better accent bcoz it's all-black in the inner part of the shoes. I was once in dilemma to pick between this Stan Smith 2 and that Stan Smith K. In the end I found out that the Stan Smith K really is for ladies. Quite shocked bcoz it looks just like this one! It should be a guy's or unisex shoes! Well, the fact makes me happy because I can escape from my dilemma but it also saddens me a bit because I love that all-black inner part :(.

Adidas Tie Break Plus. Tie Break is not my first sneaker (it was Converse All-star or one-star, I forgot) but it is what starts my craze about sneaker. As usual, Tie break series is sleek and simple. What differs my tie break from this one is that front part. Mine has perforation and this one does not. Moreover the front part of this tie break looks more like Chile, Samba, or Italia series of Adidas. Actually no point adding this into my wish list since I have Tie Break already but for collecting purpose, it's a must, hahahah :D.


Adidas Jerez Low 3. This is from Adidas' motorsport line-up. I had a good offer but sadly I was forced to pass because I was late in bidding it. Puma's motorsport lineup is better but this is good for an alternative and little addition in collection.


Adidas Gazelle One Piece White. A masterpiece from Gazelle. Superb whiteness. A black wording in shoe's tounge n heel part, and black sole are the only things to avoid plain whiteness. Just nice :). Sadly this is like EOL already. So hard to find it in Asia. Best I can try is Europe esp. UK. The new one issued is so damn ugly coz it has unclean white color added with stupid perforation. Total eyesore!

Adidas Gazelle. JDsports from UK issue this gazelle. Another great piece from gazelle series. Nice color combination. Simple n Sleek in short. Gazelle shoes is good because their front part is streamlined, unlike those superstars. Superstar's front has sorta kid-shoes feel IMO.

1 comment:

Justin Allen said...

great post man
i have the superstar 1 and they are my fav
i thought i was the only one that notice the fat tounge on the new ones
i dont like those so i wnt buy them
if i find more thin tounges i will buy them
i have the white and black and the black and white
all i like i need