Monday, April 21, 2008

Fashion Stuffs

I used to be so blind and ignorant about fashion. Now that I go to college, I begin to know a bit about them.

Bags:
Want an M or L Crumpler, Timbuk2, Chrome, Manhattan Portage.
Preferred is Timbuk2 since their bag is color-customizable into my liking. Moreover, not many people use them in singapore. Crumpler is the real craze here -_-"


Wallet:
Wanting a BraunBuffel Helden Flap-Up Wallet or MOD Flap-Up Wallet. Quite nice these two wallets since they have coin compartment, lotsa Credit Card slots, and 4 multipurpose pocket. Superb functionality, good class.

Louis Vuitton Taiga Florin is also good. Though it doesn't have as many slots or multipurpose pockets as Braun Buffel one, it has classier looks and it is definitely more prestigious than BB. I love its grainy finish.


Watch:
Currently eyeing for Seiko Watches. Casio is OK but Seiko suits me better. Their Couture series is great. SNP017 is cool. Titanium color with perpetual calendar. Snp007 is also good, silver colour and perpetual calendar. What I can't stand is the price. Their chronograph series would be a good alternative. It is cheaper but looks too complex with all the numbers encircling the watch.

No comments: