Thursday, April 24, 2008

Nike

Wish List:

Nike Sweet Lew. It is said that this is the predecessor of Sweet Classic series. I love the two lines above the sole. For the rest of the lines, I don't really like it because it makes the shoes looks too complex.

Nike Sweet Classic SL White. So far it's the simplest shoe from Nike, but unfortunately it was too simple even for my liking. But then, it's still good. Worth to spend my cash on.

Nike Sweet Classic SL JDsport. I love JD Sport UK seriously. They keep issuing nice shoes. Pure White/Black for the colour. They got a real taste for elegance IMO. This Sweet Classic that they issued is good because it's not as simple as its brother. It has two lines above the sole and BRS logo to add the accent and variation to the shoes. The shoes that I definitely want to get from Nike.

Nike has the least range of shoes that I liked. What's popular from them is their Dunk and SB series which I absolutely detest because of the BIG BIG tounge that they have. It makes the shoes look bulky. Doesn't suit my taste and leg at all.

No comments: