Monday, April 21, 2008

Puma

Wish List:

Puma Speedcat ST. Speedcat is the most streamlined shoes from puma motorsport lineup IMO. Futurecat, Driftcat, and other cats just have more 'ridge' and 'edge'. This puma speedcat ST has black logo and sole to contrast the white base color. Good colour combination.

Puma Speedcat L. Subtle difference from its twin, speedcat ST. The differences being only white front logo and sole instead of black. Not really preferred.



Puma Speedcat SL. Black version of speedcat ST. White logo and golden 'puma' word just to add variation to the sleek black base color. So far I can only find this sneakers in Japan sites.


Puma Speedcat L. Sibling of Speedcat SL. Differences are only black front logo and white puma wording. I like both this color combination and SL's. Can't really say which is better.

If possible I would like to buy both color combination of puma speedcat. White/black ST and black/white SL or L. It's hard to pick between either color combi. since both are just equally good. I start my liking of these slick shoes since I saw a drummer used them. The cam pans on the shoes when he did double bass. Really Cool! Dunno why, I was just like...WOW when I watched it. I decided that this shoes would be great when I do gigs. I suspect due to its streamlined design, it could go well with jeans just like onitsuka tiger shoes. Need to give it a try first though.

No comments: