Thursday, April 24, 2008

Asics Onitsuka Tiger

Wish List:

Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Yellow. This is a sweet one from Onitsuka lineup. It was used by Uma in Kill Bill.

Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Copper. Another sweetie form Onitsuka Tiger. Nice color combination. Another good thing is the front part is not suede. Plain white leather is the best.

Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Black Chameleon. Just another color variation. It's so hard to find the pure white/black so this black chameleon color combo is the closest. Basically what I like about tiger shoes is that they are low and it fits my legs and jeans better.


Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Royal Blue. I tried this shoes once in Vivo's Tangs. I have a mixed feeling about it. In a way, I love its blue colour because it matches blue denims quite well. In another side I dun really like shoes with colors other than black and white. But well, this might be a good color variation in case I'm really desperate about that white/black Onitsuka.


Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 White/Black Special. I found this in a website called sportiela, it's said that its their store special issue. The Onitsuka Tiger that I really really want. Best color combination (or maybe it's just me who loves white/black stuff). Oh, another good thing about Onitsuka Tiger is they have perforation in their inside which is a big help in ventilation department.


Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 White/Black. The regular white/black Onitsuka Tiger. I found this in some Korean webstore. Again, the best color combination. Can't really determine which is the best if compared with the previous special edition one. This one has more whiteness which makes it looks cleaner and the other has black sole which adds more black accent and makes it looks more fierce. But, everytime I looks at the, I start to like this one more. Anyway, I dun mind if I could get my hands on either one of these shoes.

I started my liking Onitsuka Tiger just a while ago. I never know or give a glance to their line up until I saw some people using them. I see their shoes goes well with jeans...maybe because of their low profile, unlike some adidas which has high 'footing'. Only problem with their shoes is the price. They are quite pricy for a regular sneakers (though it's still acceptable for freaker-wannabe like me). I guess it's all because of branding and culture; their mexico has been popular since 1966 or so.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 White/Black

what korean website or where else can this be found? thank you

Unknown said...

what korean website can

Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 White/Black

be found?

thanks in advance

Unknown said...

Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 White/Black

what korean website?